Some things are simple right? Somethings are simpler if someone tells you and shows you how to do something. That’s why i have created this post. Transferring music to your Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro is an easy task.
- Have your Gear Fit2 Pro switched on and connected to your phone.
- Open the Samsung Gear App
- Scroll Down to “Send music to Gear”
- Select the “Select Tracks” Option
- Choose the folder you want to transfer music from
- Select the Tracks you want to send to your Gear Fit2 Pro
- Select Done in the top right hand corner of your device
- The song/songs will then automatically transfer across
- Once complete your Gear Fit2 Pro will vibrate and you will recieve an alert advising that the process is complete and has been successful.
This is it. You have up to 2.3GB of room on the device, don’t be fooled by the advertising saying it has 4GB as the software takes up nearly half. 2.3GB is a crapload of music.
You can also see me do this on my Youtube Channel by clicking the link below.